Menu
Obec Dobrá Voda
ObecDobrá Voda
rozšírené vyhľadávanie

Zmena vzhľadu

Upozornenie: zmena vzhľadu vyžaduje zapnuté cookies.

Kalendár

Po Ut St Št Pia So Ne
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 1 2 3 4 5

About Our Village

In the village, there is a Roman Catholic Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary from the year 1820 and the Chapel of the Holy Trinity from the year 1730. Dobrá Voda was the center of the Dobrovodské manor, later it was managed from Chtelnica (the Erdödy family) and then from the Smolenice Castle (the Pálffy family). Administratively, it belonged to the Trnava Bishopric, the Archdiocese of Esztergom, and the Nitra County in the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

Above the village, there is the ruin of Dobrá Voda Castle.